As a trucker employee, you’ll play a crucial role in the efficient movement of goods. You’ll be responsible for loading and unloading trucks, preparing orders for shipment, and transporting goods using heftrucks, reachtrucks combitrucks or forklifts. With your attention to detail, you’ll ensure that all outgoing orders are properly packaged and ready for delivery. You’ll also keep everything organized, sorting incoming goods and ensuring that the warehouse is well-maintained.
What are you going to do?
- You are responsible for preparing all outgoing orders for shipment
- You keep everything in order and are good at sorting incoming goods
- You check the quality of the finished product
What can you expect?
- You will receive a salary of €12.40
- A workplace in the Bodegraven area
- Advancement opportunities
You have the folllowing Qualities
- Full-time availability.
- Gain valuable experience in the logistics industry.
- Take on a hands-on role that requires a can-do attitude.
- Possession of the necessary certifications, or a willingness to obtain them.
- You are able to work in a cold environment.
- You have your own transportation and can easily commute to our partner’s location.
- You speak Dutch or English.
Are you interested in this position? Then send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the contact form.
For a quick response call our office: 0172 650 591