As a production worker, you will be responsible for preparing products for shipment at one of our cheese partner facilities in Bodegraven.
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for stacking boxes and preparing them for shipment.
- You will operate various packaging machines and feed different types of cheese into the production line.
- You will inspect the quality of the cheese and ensure that it meets our standards.
- You are available to work in 2 or 3 shifts (1 week night / 1 week afternoon / 1 week morning, or 1 week morning and the other week afternoon).
- You are available to work Monday through Friday (additional weekend work is possible). You are flexible with work hours.
- You can work in a cold environment.
- You can speak Dutch, or English.
- You can easily travel to our partner’s location using your own transportation.
- A salary of €12.79 per hour.
- Additional pay for working during the afternoon, evening, and weekends.
- Work in the Bodegraven area.
- Opportunities for advancement.
Are you interested in this function? Send a email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply by the contact form.
For a faster reaction, call to our office: 0172 650 591