As an operator, you will be working with one of our cheese partners in Bodegraven. This leading company is one of the biggest players in the cheese market. You will have a coordinating role where you effectively manage the team, operate machinery, and adhere to safety regulations and cleaning policies. You communicate well with all your colleagues within the organization and are able to adapt to challenges. You are always willing to help and available for any questions!
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for ensuring a high-quality end product.
- You will inspect when necessary.
- You will ensure that all your colleagues can perform their work effectively.
- You will ensure that machines are operational and properly operated.
- You will receive a salary of €13.25 per hour
- You will work in the Bodegraven area.
- A challenging role with a lot of responsibility.
- You have an eye for detail
- You have technical insight.
- You have a helicopter view, meaning you can oversee the entire operation.
- You are strong in organization and coordination.
- You have good communication skills in English and/or Dutch.
- You have a problem-solving mindset.
- You are familiar with hygiene protocols.
If you are interested in this role, please send an email with your CV to email@example.com or apply via the contact form. For a quick response, please call our office at 0172 650 591.