At Quality Uitzendbureau, we are looking for a Intercedent. We have specialised in staffing production and logistics personnel in the food industry for 20 years. As part of a larger group with several temping labels, we do this from Bodegraven. Every day, we work for our employees and clients and face challenges together!
Wat are you going to do?
- You are the first point of contact for the client and employees working for this client.
- You relieve the customer and employee of a number of tasks, including personnel planning, transport planning, pool management and administrative processes.
- You achieve success by actively thinking along with the needs of the customer and employee and thus contribute directly to the growth of our company.
- Available full time
- In possession of a driving licence B
- Dutch-speaking or have a good command of the Dutch language
- A diploma is not required, but you have a strong will and are willing to learn this trade
- Looking for diversity in your work and you do not let yourself down easily
- Socially adept and able to have a successful conversation with both customers and employees
What do we offer you?
- A gross monthly salary between €2,400 and €3,000 (depending on experience)
- Holiday pay
- Holidays 24
- Company laptop & phone
- Company car is negotiable
- Unlimited training budget
- Good pension scheme
- The primary location is Bodegraven, but you will also often be on location at the customer’s premises