Production employee at cheese factory
- Salary € 11.06 per hour (from 21 years)
- A travel allowance based on a graduated scale in accordance with the CAO for cheese packaging warehouse
- Company accommodation
- 30% extra in the afternoon shift (toeslag)
- 40% extra in the night shift (toeslag)
- Weekend work is also paid with an extra percentage
- A salary in accordance with the CAO for cheese packaging warehouse
- Career opportunities to grow in your function to (assistant) operator or logistics employee
As a production employee you are irreplaceable in the production process.
As a production worker you are:
- stacking boxes
- supplying different sorts of cheese to the packing line
- packing cheese into boxes for storage
- sorting and organizing packaged cheese to prepare it for transportation
You will work in a safe and clean working environment.
You are motivated and always want to deliver utmost quality work. You are someone who is flexible and always comes on time. You like to learn and hope to make progress within this production company.
You are available in 2 or 3 shifts (1 week night / 1 week afternoon / 1 week morning or 1 week morning and the other week afternoon)
You are available from Monday to Friday (extra work in the weekend is available)
- You are flexible in working hours
- You can work in the cold (2° tot 10°)
- You speak Polish, Dutch or English
- You have your own transport (optional)
- You have your own accommodation (optional)
Interested in this function?
Send us an e-mail with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the contact form below.
For more information, call to our office: 0172 650 591